Saturday, March 17, 2012

Since I don't have anything planned until the 27th of this month,

I'll keep you updated on how boring and normal my life actually is. Here are some random facts about me.

1. I am strictly Scotch/Irish. That's it, no exciting long list of nationalities.

2. I can't cook.

3. My sister and I are the only ones in our entire family (extended as well) that play any instruments. She has: 1 acoustic guitar, 1 electric bass, and 2 violins. I have: 1 acoustic guitar, 1 electric, 1 ukulele, 1 mandolin, 1 banjo, 1 keyboard, and 1 upright piano. Yeah.

4. I collect watches.

5. We have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

6. I have a fear of taking pills.

7. This list is completely pointless.

8. I'm just very bored.

9. I love rain. I'm not too fond of the season called, "summer".

10. I adore coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment